Be part of our team
Updated 1st Apr 2011
We are one of the UK leading web application developer, supporting our clients worldwide. We also provides cutting-edge technical consultancy services to organisations. Our clients are based in UK, while our production office is in Malaysia. In line with our expansion and aggressive business plan, we are currently seeking highly motivated, talented candidates to join us and be part of our team. With offices in Malaysia and London, we work with clients from all around the world and consistently exceed customers' expectations by providing time efficient, cost competitive and confidential back end support.
Job Role: Internet Marketing Admin Executive (Trainee / Junior / Senior)
Location: Perak - Ipoh City Center
- Developing SEO and affiliate marketing activities; execute an online social media strategy
- Running and evaluating web marketing for online campaign
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- Identify and source the potential customers from possible internet portal, sources
- Create/edit contents and materials required for the website and e-newsletters, etc.
- New media savvy, accountable to update, maintain and moderate websites, social network sites i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, forums, etc.
- To provide regular statistical and analytic reports on social media blogs and chatter about our products, services and people talking/following us in external communities
- Have good grammar, attention to detail and creative in writing in English
- To develop new business, prepare proposals and quotations
- Filing, producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Performing office tasks when assigned by the management
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies
- To promote Internet Marketing solutions offered by the company to prospective clients
- Managing and contacting the database of current clients and potential clients
- Marketing our products through various methods on the internet such as but not limited to social media marketing, local directory listing, targeted online sales promotions, consumers (B2C) or businesses (B2B) or consumer to consumer(C2C)
- Required skill(s): Facebook, Twitter, Google Apps, Internet Messenger, Web Analysis Skills, Email Marketing
- Experience specialising in Marketing / Business Development / Online marketing and communications or equivalent will be a bonus but not essential
- Excellent communication, and organisational skills. An eager learner and enthusiastic initiative taker; pleasant personality
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels with a high standard of English (both grammar & spelling) combined with editing skills as the candidate will be communicating with overseas markets
- You should have a high level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent can-do working attitude
- Must have sound knowledge about the internet and preferable knowledgeable of current marketing tools used on the internet.
- Good knowledge of social media networks, social media tools and online communities. Knowledge of basic HTML
- Experience in planning and executing online campaigns/SEO and SEM would be an asset.
- Independent and quick learner. Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Strong organisational skills, planning skills and the ability to multitask. Good interpersonal and communication skills and team work
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent
- Required language(s): English
- Candidate can speak and write in Chinese will be of advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in IPOH City Center.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- 2 position available for Trainee / Full-Time / Part-Time / Contract or Temporary
Please send your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualifications, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and a passport-sized photograph to email@example.com. Candidates who are able to start work immediately are encouraged to apply. Strictly for Malaysian citizens. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Trainee and Internship are strongly encouraged to apply. This is an ongoing vacancy for all time.
We are always looking for Web App Sales Executive, at high commission rates.